In order to feed properly, it is important that we keep the right time for a meal and that we do not take food uncontrollably, at any time, without thinking. However, the meals should not be skipped and the organism should be brought into the state of starvation, because then certain brain cells, the instability of the nervous system and the resistance of the entire organism are destroyed (source: purepathessentialoils.com).
These are the ten tips for proper nutrition
- Eat a variety of foods.
- Maintain optimum weight.
- Reduce the intake of saturated fatty acids (fats of animal origin).
- Increase the intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids (gi – purified butter, unrefined cold-pressed oils, seed potatoes – peanuts, sunflower, sesame, almonds, hazelnuts).
- Lower cholesterol intake (pork fat, fatty meat, fat cheeses, eggs).
- Increase the intake of complex carbohydrates and dietary fibers (vegetables, fruits, integral cereals).
- Regular introduction of liquids: water, teas, natural juices.
- Reduce the intake of sugar, especially white Raffin, to replace it with honey.
- Reduce salt intake, especially the stone kitchen.
- Decrease and avoid the input of coffee, alcohol, and tobacco.
What is healthy life?
Food builds, maintains and strengthens our physical body. However, the impressions that senses come from our environment, and also from our inner world – our thoughts and feelings – also represent a kind of food, thanks to which our inner, or spiritual being, develops. And this so-called subtle food can be natural or unnatural, healthy food or unhealthy food. Whether or not we know it or not, our organism and even our beings have an intricate aspiration to keep healthy – at the external physical and inner spiritual level.
These subtle hints that come from the interior of our being for years can unconsciously ignore, or even deliberately ignore them. But then, we will face the consequence of the violation of the natural law, which is manifested through general dissatisfaction, the feeling of frustration, illness and premature aging and deterioration of the organism.